2013 RPIC Real Property National Workshop
November 5-7, 2013 at the Ottawa Convention Centre
55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON
Horizant Provides Strategic Real Property Solutions
Horizant’s core focus is the delivery of facility management, corporate real estate and operations solutions. Horizant specializations include software and services to support:
- ARCHIBUS (Supply Arrangement EN578-100808/088/EE)
- FieldFLEX Mobile
- Building Information Model (BIM)
- SAP / PeopleSoft integration.
Join with over 25 Canadian Federal Government departments currently utilizing ARCHIBUS solutions in conjunction with Horizant’s expertise to satisfy their day-to-day requirements.
Tiree is a Management Consulting and Professional Services company focused on providing intelligent solutions for infrastructure, real estate, assets, and workspace.
Tiree is focused on:
• Delivering services and solutions across Canada and globally
• Leading complex construction programs for Government and Fortune 500 companies
• Ensuring smarter capital investments
• Providing solutions for security sensitive and mission critical environments
• Helping to build responsible and sustainable infrastructure
We do this through the provision of:
• Real Property Advisory Services
• Project Management Solutions
• Real Estate Development Services
• Security Consulting
• IT Consulting
Ameresco Canada, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ameresco Inc. (NYSE:AMRC), is a full service energy management company that provides sustainable solutions and facility renewal services to new and existing facilities, as well as asset planning and energy and capital solutions to customers in the education, public housing, federal and provincial governments, municipalities, healthcare, industrial and commercial sectors. Ameresco Canada strives to present their clients with state-of-the-art renewable and sustainable solutions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, conserve resources and reduce dependence on costly, non-renewable solutions by utilizing green design and construction as well as clean technologies such as solar, wind, geothermal, landfill gas, biomass, biogas and hydroelectric.