The Finance Portfolio is to maintain a running budget of each of the RPIC initiatives and provide updates to the Board.
The Finance Portfolio is to:
- Develop and maintain the overall annual operational budget for the Institute;
- Develop and maintain budgets for each RPIC initiative;
- Work closely with the Chairs from each Committee and ensure timely updates; and,
- Provide updates to the Board outlining any significant changes or concerns.
Roles and responsibilities
The Finance Portfolio strives to fulfill its mandate through the following activities:
- Develop and manage an annual budget as approved by the Board of Directors complete with each initiative and National Office costs broken down in detail;
- Ensure that financial targets in the Institute's operating budget are met or exceeded; and,
- Produce a Financial Report for inclusion in the RPIC Annual Report.