The Real Property Institute of Canada (RPIC) Senior Advisory Council provides insight and guidance to support RPIC in its mission to foster professional development, knowledge exchange, and lifelong learning across the real property community.
Through the SAC, RPIC receives insight on emerging trends influencing the federal real property workforce, assets, and workplace. Specifically, the SAC provides strategic advice to assist in identifying:
- the real property workforce’s professional development gaps and learning needs,
- new approaches to real property practices,
- sources of key information, research and data vital to RP professionals’ practice,
- employment opportunities for recent graduates/new RP professionals, and o other issues,
- trends or developments that may be of broader interest or importance